Doing Business in Hong Kong
The Business & Trade User Group of GovHK provides information for business related government information and services.
The portal provides a user-friendly interface to facilitate the business community, reduce business cost by allowing one-stop access to a wide range of public Web sites, increase the usage of existing business-related Web sites offered by the Hong Kong government and public bodies, and open opportunities for access to private sector business information.
Invest Hong Kong is the government agency responsible for promoting Hong Kong’s many advantages as an investment and business hub in Asia. Invest Hong Kong supports overseas businesses to set up and expand in Hong Kong providing free advice and customized services to help your business succeed.
The Invest Hong Kong desk in San Francisco provides a full range of services and information to U.S. enterprises interested in establishing or expanding their business in Hong Kong.
Staffed by specialists with industry and business know-how, our services include:
- Advice on investment and business opportunities in Hong Kong
- Referrals to joint venture partners in Hong Kong
- Referrals to possible licensees for your technology
- Referrals to subcontractors/suppliers in Hong Kong Information on costs, labor rates, property prices, etc.
- Board level presentations tailored to meet the specific needs of your company
- Assistance in setting up production facilities, purchasing headquarters, design and development centers, product service centers, as well as regional sales, marketing and support offices
All services are free of charge and confidential
Mr Lawrence Tang
Head of Investment Promotion
Ms Robin Won
Deputy Head of Investment Promotion (1)
Ms Kerry Bonner
Deputy Head of Investment Promotion (2)
Ms Cecilia Chan
Deputy Head of Investment Promotion (Fintech)
130 Montgomery Street,
San Francisco CA 94104, USA
Tel: (415) 835 9318
Fax: (415) 392 2963
Jurisdiction: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
Doing business in Hong Kong videos:
How to do Business in Hong Kong (10 video series) - by Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Hong Kong Asia's Business Service Center (7 video series) by Hong Kong Trade Development Council