Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, San Francisco
Hong Kong


Department of Health

Recruiting qualified doctors outside HK (9 November to 29 November 2018).
The application period for the post of Contract Doctor is from 9 November 2018 to 29 November 2018. Completed application forms together with copies of documentary proof of possession of the required academic qualifications (e.g. transcripts, certificates, etc.), should reach the enquiry address indicated on or before the closing date for application. On-line application can also be made through the Civil Service Bureau’s website.

Non-civil Service Vacancy Contract Doctor (without Full Registration) (Child Assessment)

Non-civil Service Vacancy Contract Doctor (without Full Registration)

Application Form

Recruitment for Civil Service Bureau

Civil Service Bureau Recruitment / vacancies

Recruitment - Scholarship for Prospective English Teachers

Scholarship for Prospective English Teachers

Online platform for job-seeking degree holders
The Hong Kong Labor Department has launched an e-platform to provide a job search channel for local and overseas degree holders. The one-stop webpage provides information on the key industries, qualification requirements of selected occupations, job vacancies and working visa application procedures. Job seekers may search for suitable openings and submit applications direct to the relevant employers through the website. Details here.


Government Procurement

Information on Government Tenders

       2018 © | Important notices     Privacy policy      Accessibility                                                                                                                                               Last Revision Date: December 12, 2018


Web For All W3C Web Accessibility initiative    
This website adopts web accessibility design and conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA standard. Should you have any enquiries or comments on its accessibility, please contact us by phone or email.